• Artwork touching the edge of the design must extend at least 1/8” beyond the die-line in the art file for products allowing bleeds.
• We strongly urge you to provide a 300dpi or higher file in .pdf format. (low resolution artwork pulled from the web will not work)
• If You Are Not Providing a pdf file:
• We can work with the most recent Macintosh and Windows versions of:
- Adobe® Illustrator® saved as .ai, .eps, or .pdf
- Adobe® Photoshop® saved with layers as .tiff, .eps, or .psd
- QuarkXPress ™ collect for output
- Adobe® InDesign® and Adobe® CS® package files
• All text in your artwork should be submitted with fonts outlined (converted to curves or paths). Note: be sure artwork is correct.
• Editing of text will not be available with outlined fonts. If artwork is submitted with fonts, all screen and printer fonts need to be included when file is uploaded.
• If an IBM font is used in your electronic file, the printer and screen font must be supplied.
• Providing fonts will ensure we can make any changes to your text if necessary.
• All photographic image files should be in CMYK format.
• Keep design in one program - i.e. do not place image in Illustrator®, then place the Illustrator® file in QuarkXpress™.
Save Your Quote
Your quote will be saved under a unique number and unique "link".
You can email your quote to yourself and to others. The email you send will automatically include a link to your quote. You can use the link to quickly access your quote to review or change your quote and place your order - at another time.